As Danny and Aiva were heading outside to play this afternoon, once the door was opened Aiva saw something sitting in front of it. She got pretty excited and needed help carrying it in. We all sat on the couch together and opened a wonderful package sent from our sweet family. It was loaded with Valentine goodies for all of us. ;) I start crying again even now as I type this. We love and miss our family so much, and it just meant the world to us to receive this and feel so loved! So thank you to all the G's!!! =)
(Grenpappy, Grandma, and the Girls.)
We LOVE you all!!!!!!!
Happy Valentines Day!
The Loot...
The Loot...
1 comment:
I am so glad that you started a blog! Yipee!!! I LOVE all these pictures of Aiva, she is such a cutie. Can't wait to see you guys again!
Post a Comment