(Okay, I just have to say that for those who knew me as a baby - is this picture proof or what that she is indeed my daughter...)
Background
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Happy Valentine's Day!
Okay, so I know that today is not Valentine's, but I am just getting around to posting some pictures from our wild celebration. Danny and I celebrated some on Saturday by going to a movie (my choice - so of course I chose a romantic comedy "When in Rome"). It was fun, and we don't often get to go to movies anymore - especially without Aiva. (Thanks April and Jeremy!!!) So, on Sunday to celebrate with Aiva we made some sugar cookies... it's not really a real Valentine's Day without them!!! Other than that we just kept it low key. Aiva's favorite part was eating the frosting. After she had licked and eaten all of the frosting she was done with the activity. Then she played with the sprinkles bottle while Danny and I decorated our cookies. I decided not to put up pictures of all of our finished cookies because there were just too many cute ones of Aiva. But my sweet Danny stayed up late and helped me finish not only just frosting ALL of the cookies, but decorating them as well! What a good sport he is!!! Thanks babe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Serena got REALLY excited when she saw the pictures of Aiva. She is so cute in these pictures! I still miss you guys tons and can't wait to come visit in sunny St. George!
Oh! We miss you guys, and that too cute little Serena!!! You guys do need to get down here and play with us! Aiva will babysit Serena while we play. =) So hurry up and come already!!!
Heath, She is soooo your daughter. She looks just like you. Potty training....hhhhmmmm....well, I have not advice because I'm still in the process of training Rafe and nothing seems to work. Peeing is fine when he remembers to go cuz he will get a "treat" but pooping....not having it. I ask him if he wants to wear his big boy underwear and he says, "No thank you, Mom"...lol. I've heard boys take a lot longer to train than girls. Girls just pick it up so easily. So I hope she continues to do well with it. Good Luck! Love ya!
Post a Comment