Okay, so I figure that we will just start with some of the most recent and then if and when I get time I will add some from back in time...
So my little Aiva is addicted to being outside. We have battles all day long with her about when and if she can go out. She doesn't care if it is wet or cold or if she is fully clothed or not. She just wants to "go" "go" "goooooo"! Just today when we were out walking along the path by our home, she stopped at a little creek and wated to take a "ba-ah" (which means bath - she has all the syllables just can't get the "th")
Here are some pictures of her last week at the park. We took a picnic and she couldn't concentrate on eating because she was too distracted by the toys and the cute little boy Ryker that was just her age.
Okay, so this will not let me do the spacing that I want... annoying. For now, I will post a heading before each picture explaning it.
Sliding down the slide with Daddy...
Trying to get her to say "cheese"!
Showing Mommy her teeth... Don't be scared - this is not her scary face. =)
1 comment:
Aiva is looking so grown up! She is so darn cute - I can hardly stand to look at these pictures - makes me cry!
Love you guys! Mom
Post a Comment