Let's get to it! Well there is probably no way that I can go back and cover everything that has happened so we will just start now, even though there is not much going on right now... Daddy is changing Buddy's (Kage) diaper and Aves (Aiva) is playing in the big empty diaper box. She really wants Daddy to take her to Gamma and Pampa's house to show them. We have only been home a few days and she is already begging (well insisting, as is her way these days) to go back.
Here are some pictures from while we were visiting our Northern folk... We took the kids to the Zoo for the first time, but I forgot to re-charge the camera and so we used Gamma's and didn't get the pictures onto my computer - so those will have to wait I suppose.
Easter Egg Hunt at Grandma Margie's
Waiting in the car for our turn to see our new baby Molly!!!
She is soooooo BEAUTIFUL!!!
Breakfast at Mimi's
Thank you to all of our family for hosting, entertaining, and feeding us! We LOVE you all so much, and we miss you already!!! Enjoy! Leave a comment and there's a good chance I will be more motivated to post... =)


3 comments:
Now I feel guilty. I should update my blog. But I am SOOO glad that you have updated your blog. It was so fun to go the zoo with you guys! We should do that again sometime! I can't wait until I see you again. Thanks for updating... maybe I will have to update my blog soon.
I loved all of those pictures and I can't wait for more :) I'm also very partial to that Easter basket . . . hmmm, it looks familiar to me. Perhaps it's been around for almost 30 years . . . =}
That was me - Joseanne. Somehow it showed up as Anonymous . . .
Post a Comment