Okay, I am posting a post. =) Unfortunately I could not get my computer to recognize my camera or memory card after over an hour of trying so there will not be any pictures... Sorry! I will continue to work on getting some on here though.
I feel like I can't really give any updates without pictures... hmm....
We are loving the weather down here and I think that Heavenly Father is watching out for me because it has been pretty darn mild for St. George so far. We are down to three months before baby boy comes and I am hoping that the weather continues to stay mild not only for my sake, but for Danny and Aiva's too... I'm not sure what kind of monster I might turn into if I get too hot! =) Aiva is still of course obsessed with being outside and exploring which is why I think I am for sure going to have to find a pool for us to live in this summer! Anyway, that's all for now - along with a promise to do better at updating! Promise, promise, promise!!! 'Night!!!
1 comment:
a post without pictures is better than no post at all, however a post with pictures is the best. I'm glad you at least updated. Can't wait to come see you in sunny St. George next weekend!
Post a Comment